Its a long time since I have written, and now I know for sure that I am not writing to anyone. It was a long time back when about seven of my classmates and I had started blogging and back then blogging was BIG and new... Now, blogging is really not for people who are not in the habit of updating their blogs regularly. There was a time when I used to urge my dead-blogger pals to write, but now I no more have the enthu to urge others and the least to even update mine. But why do I still write here one many ask, ah well , sigh, for me it is simple to hone my writing skills, which does not happen in a daily journal because thats too personal to warrant any kind of high degree of good expressive writing.
Anyway, my recent stay in Chennai has been quite eventful, professionally and personally and specially, I realise my sweet freedom and independence of Pune makes parents look like Hindi Prants' in law. Funny what one year of independence can do to a person.
Ooooh, and, Saravana Stores is my latest favourite. I have been driving to my workplace for the past two months in a typical Chennai summer and at eleven thirthy when I cross the Saravana Stroes at Pondy Bazaar, the A/C's cool breeze that bleeds onto the main road makes me feel like I landed in heaven for two seconds. It revives me and gives me the energy to complete my drive upto my office.
Thats it for now, I am awake and hence I blah-g. When I am not, well, I am just not.