Allow me to welcome you all (all?! who do i mean by all, drop in a word, just to assure me that it makes sense to say all) to my new avtar. Before that, I thank Ram for taking responsibility of finding me a template and also editing ti to suit my needs. Psssst... He has vested interests. The pink was too harsh on him I guess.
So now to this template. I love it. It gives me a sense of peace and oneness with nature. The dominant elements of the picture are things I hold very dear to me. The crescent, look at it. The beauty of it is really unmatched, when I look at it, I know I am never alone. The tree, well, that in a way, I identify with myself. Alone, but standing tall, and the moon always telling me that I am not alone. The undulations of the terrain, remind me that nature is beautiful even though it is not perfect.
Oh! I simply love it.