Wednesday, August 15, 2007,8/15/2007 11:33:00 PM
Fridays and Thursdays
Oh God! Its friday. Thats the latest in my life. There was a time in my life when I used to wake up on friday mornings and read The Hindu's Friday Review and figure my weekend TV watching schedule. Now, I am far far away from reading the paper every morning, reading the supplements is out of the question. I know that SRK's latest movie was released yesterday but I am least aware of the music of the movie even. I do not know who the female lead of the movie is!

Thank God its Thursday is yet another phase of life. Its the day when I can sacrifice breakfast to sleep longer. Besides that, Thursday is also room cleaning day, washing day, socializing day, reading newspaper day, cribbing about SIMC day, shopping day. A day to indulge. I always forget, for the normal girl, it is beauty parlour day too; when one pays to be harmed. But the most important of them all, profound discussions about relationships. Discussions that bring us back to the point we always begin with, the premise that men are intrinsically dumb and that women are dumber to fall for them. Love life is like sour grapes, we rant about it when do not have one, when we do, we are worried about familial paraphernalia.

Have I told you how much I love this place? Maybe I have not, either because I do not, or because I do not want to agree that I like it in a little way if not in a huge way.
 
chronicled by Susmita
Permalink ยค