Misc.
I fear that even before I can publish this post I would melt into a puddle of water.
Sigh, so this spiderman movie. I hear that he is undergoing quite a bad patch in life with relationship problems, professional rivalry, sandman and himself. Poor man, to elucidate that he has great responsibility, he just stepped into the shoes of a Hindustani Aam Aadmi.
And in our own Bollywood, Saif and Rani, pretend to their children to be participants of a reality show to live like hamara aam aadmi because they go bankrupt. This is what you call influence. Now when Raju and Ratna in some Pudupettai go bankrupt, they will tell their children Somu and Padma that they are featuring in Jaya TV's Subiksha Sponsored 'Poor House'. Gullible kids that they are also live the life of bankruptcy in hopes of becoming a Shilpa of the Poor House.
And as far as Metro is concerned, I would be glad if somebody could lend me a copy of Maximum City. And why does that freaky band with men with long scary hair keep popping up?? I hope to find a reason when I watch the movie.
That reminds me of - Aapkaa Surroor - The Moviee - A real luv story. I want to watch that movie too. Just that I know I can't survive it alone. I need company and my wife is long gone and is working hard. Though they are feeding her, she is not liking it. Can somebody just provide her with some sweet lime soda and veg macaroni. And me with a substitute wife. Ei, wifey, I hope you don't mind ya.
Small child. She is also working very hard I say. She I think should lead the anti-council this year. Go Green.
Tall thing. She is a famous girl. Not in our league I say.